Tuesday, May 08, 2018

BETWEEN BANDOL AND TOULON

I stayed with my friend Claudie at her home in Ollioules. It is part of the Var department of France in the central-southern region of Provence, situated along the French riviera between Bandol and Saint-Raphael.



Each day we drove along the coast and stopped in the different little towns from Ollioules to  Toulon, La Syne, Six Fours, Sanary and Bandol to sit at the terrace in a café and usually had a coffee and ice cream.

And here the pictures I took from this part of France



































You can see  details of the towns mentioned in my sidebar under "France"







more participants here

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a very pretty area.

Lea said...

Beautiful!
I think my favorite is the view of the harbor over the reddish-brown tiles of the rooftops
Have a wonderful week!

William Kendall said...

An idyllic place to be in! Beautiful shots!

Loree said...

Lovely beaches and landscapes.

Kay L. Davies said...

You do get around, my friend! And to such beautiful places. I'm glad you shared your photos with us because I don't think we'll be going to France again. Toulon looks delightful. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Kay
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Kay L. Davies said...

I'm back...I must have hit the wrong key by mistake. There seems to be a trash can under my comment. I do hope it comes through alright.
K

Kay L. Davies said...

Okay, maybe it's because I didn't click on "I am not a robot" --- if you don't see two previous comments from me, remember that I did try. Three times.
Hugs from here.
K

mamasmercantile said...

Lovely place, I enjoyed the view of the harbour.

Wendy said...

Lovely to be there when the weather at home was so awful. Great pictures.

Translate

About Me

My photo
I love writing, traveling and photography. . I am German, married to an Italian and we live in Waterloo (15 km from Brussels) / Belgium since many years. Waterloo is a famous place to many tourists, because Napoleon lost his battle here against Wellington and other European countries.

Followers

Pageviews from the past week

Blog Archive