Saturday, September 08, 2018

EXPAT NORTHERN EXPLORE

In August 2018 I made a tour around the Northern countries organized by Expat Explore. It was an unforgettable adventure !







Our bus

In 18 days we saw the most important items in the above mentioned countries. It gave me an idea of the beauty and variety of different landscapes, and I also learned that the Communist countries which had been separated from the Western world for so long had  caught up in progess and we all admired the work these people had done to restore their cities.

In the following posts I will write and describe what I have seen.







and our group


0 comments:

Translate

About Me

My photo
I love writing, traveling and photography. . I am German, married to an Italian and we live in Waterloo (15 km from Brussels) / Belgium since many years. Waterloo is a famous place to many tourists, because Napoleon lost his battle here against Wellington and other European countries.

Followers

Pageviews from the past week

Blog Archive